Caroline Flint

Standing up for Don Valley.

Caroline does something amazing

Caroline giving bloodCaroline Flint joined the one in every 25 people who give blood when she took the opportunity to donate at the Houses of Parliament this week.

Said Caroline “Like a lot of busy people I really should make the time to give blood more often – so I couldn’t ignore the opportunity when the National Blood Service brought a mobile unit to Parliament.

“96 per cent of us rely on the other 4% to provide the blood so badly needed by our NHS.

“They say ‘do something amazing – give blood’ – but to be honest giving about half a litre of blood, which the body replaces within a few days, is very easy.  We know that if the time ever comes when a friend or loved one needs blood from the NHS, we want it to be there.

Caroline arm out“So, today I was delighted to do my bit for the NHS.”

The next sessions to give blood in Doncaster include:

13 March Doncaster Keepmoat Stadium and 26 March at Doncaster Racecourse.

For full listings go to: http://www.blood.co.uk/index.asp


The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.